Cubeit provides advertising management solution for advertisers and publishers to manage their ads, and for reciprocal link management.
This tool analyze all partner links pointing to your website, and reports when a partner removes your link. With Cubeit, you can keep track of your expenses and income.
Income and costs
- You can view all your income from advertising campaigns running on your websites.
- Costs overview (hosting, domains, advertising and other expenses related to maintenance or development costs).
- You can manage your reciprocal links and contact your partners.
- Check reciprocal links. If you have several partners, this feature will be of great use.
- Easily manage your clients
- You can create advertising campaigns to promote your website. When you make a new payment, you can add by clicking the button “New payment”. This will be added to your expenses.
- If you are a publisher, you can manage your ad units and create campaigns. Each campaign can have one or more ads units. Before you create a campaign you must set the available space on your sites, selecting the tab “Manage ad units” in the same window. An ad unit can not be used in two campaigns simultaneously. When a campaign is closed or removed, the unit / units used will be available again.
- Each campaign has a client assigned. You can select a client from the already existing ones, or you can create a new one.
- Manage websites easily. In order to create advertising campaigns you need to add your sites first. Using the “New Payment” you can add a new payment, which will add to your expenses in the current month. Thus, you can pay to renew the domain, pay hosting, site development (eg a new logo or new functionality) or other services. These payments will be used to maintain an overview of your spending.